We advise on disputes concerning real estate of the following nature:-
- Remedying situations in which a party is wrongly named on or omitted from HM Land Registry title registers.
- Clarifying the extent of parties’ respective beneficial interests (for example the balance due from the net proceeds of a sale)
- The registers at HM Land Registry often do not provide any information with regard to the beneficial ownership of land
- Careful examination of historic documentation can clarify the position.
- Problems can arise when two co-owners have differing objectives in connection with a property
- In certain circumstances we can assist in obtaining an order for sale or transfer from the court.
- Breach of contractual obligations relating to real estate often result in major financial consequences for the creditor party (for example a co-owner, landlord or mortgage lender).
- Swift action to remedy that breach and recover lost sums is required and we can assist in that respect.