We deliver, in a supportive and empathetic fashion, advice relating to the breakdown of all types of relationships.
All types of relationships
- Civil Partnership
- Unmarried Couples
As well as guiding you through the procedural elements of legal separation, we will ensure you are fully aware of your financial position upon breakdown of a relationship. Consideration will often need to be given to the following complex topics:-
- Maintenance provision for you or your former spouse
- Financial support for children of the relationship
- Division of assets upon separation (real estate, pensions, shares, cash, etc)
A swift and amicable financial settlement is, of course, preferable but not always possible. Should a satisfactory solution not be immediately achievable we will adopt a robust but conciliatory approach to negotiating with the other party and representing you at court hearings.
Choosing the Right Solicitor for Your Case
- We will call you back the same day
- We will explain complex legal issues in the language that best suits you
- We will update you at every stage of your case
Let's Work Together
Use our online enquiry form to send us details and one of our lawyers will respond as quickly as possible.