We currently have a vacancy for a trainee solicitor to join the firm as soon as possible.
The position would suit candidates:
– Looking for a role in a modern law firm, in new recently-fitted offices
– Who have achieved a 2:1 or higher in their BSc, BA or LLB degree and completed the GDL & LPC
– Who are willing to learn and assist their supervising partner whilst also embracing independence where necessary
– Who are prepared to immediately invest time in networking and building a profile for their own practice and that of the firm
The seats available are:-
– Residential & Commercial Property
– Leasehold Enfranchisement
– Private Client (Wills, Trusts, Probate & LPAs)
– Litigation (Debt Recovery, Landlord & Tenant, Commercial Property Disputes)
You will be based in Woodford Green.
CV and covering letter to Matt Barrett by email: firstname.lastname@example.org