Thirsk Winton LLP


Issues involving children are often time critical, sensitive in nature and highly stressful for all involved. A child’s welfare is the primary consideration for the courts of England & Wales in determining how disputes relating to children ought to be resolved and we therefore ensure this priority is reflected in our tailored advice on issues including:-

  • Child arrangement orders (living and parental contact arrangements)
  • Change of name deeds
  • Specific issues (education, holidays, pastimes, medication)
  • Overseas problems (unauthorised travel abroad / abduction / cross-jurisdictional contact)
  • Adoption
  • Guardianship application
  • Parental responsibility