Documents for Notarisation
Notary Public and Apostille Service in London and Essex. We help individuals and companies with their Notary requirements.
We frequently encounter a wide range of legal documents which require notarial intervention. We always ask that, wherever possible, you bring the document to the meeting in a form which is ready to sign.
Sometimes, to assist us in quoting you the fee payable for a particular transaction and to allow us to check that the document is ready to be signed, we would ask that you forward a copy to us in advance of your appointment, either by email or fax.
The following documents are examples of those that often require notarisation.
- Powers of attorney
- Affidavits and declarations
- Contracts and deeds relating to land
- Certified copies ofPassports
Company documents such as
- Memoranda and Articles of Associations
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Board meeting resolutions
Let's Work Together
Use our online enquiry form to send us details and one of our lawyers will respond as quickly as possible.