Fee Based – Notary
Notary Public and Apostille Service in London and Essex. We help individuals and companies with their Notary requirements.
- The type of transaction undertaken
- The complexity of the documents
- The number of persons appearing before the notary
- Whether the appointment is provided at short notice
- The time taken to prepare and complete the notarial act including binding/stitching
- Other relevant factors
- An estimated cost can often be provided by phone if a detailed description of the transaction is given. Sometimes it is necessary for the notary to see the documents before an accurate fee estimate is offered.
Charges are not solely calculated by reference to the time taken to complete the work, but where there is a time element, it is usually based on the rates chargeable by a senior commercial lawyer.
The work of a notary involves a high level of verification and authentication, for which a long and complex period of training is required. It is not a simple attestation of a signature, and does not bear any similarity to the administration of oaths and declarations which can be carried out by a wide range of lawyers, and for which only a nominal fee is charged.
We are pleased to accept all major forms of payment, including cash, cheque and all major debit/credit cards.
Please note that VAT is chargeable on our notarial fees.
Let's Work Together
Use our online enquiry form to send us details and one of our lawyers will respond as quickly as possible.